Plenty of space for you to commune with nature
Our campsite, nestling in the shelter of an oak forest, offers an exceptional setting with plenty of room and a natural environment.
16 hectares with many services and quality accommodations to suit every pocket.
Nature is all around you
On our 16 hectares campsite itself, with a lake marked off for different activities: swimming and water sports at one end (canoes and inflatable equipment for water games), fishing at the other. In the early morning you may be lucky enough to see a fallow or roe deer grazing quietly in the meadow or drinking from the stream. In the surrounding country, with its villages and gentle green valleys and all the life and colour of the Southwest.
The local climate is set “fair and friendly”, meaning that the region is always welcoming and fascinating. Wonderful holiday memories are guaranteed.
And to make it easy for you to explore the region, we’ve a wealth of addresses to recommend: little local restaurant or three-star chef, walks for hikers or producers of local specialities … Take your pick!
• Pool : May 15 to September 15
• Rental of chalets and mobile homes : April 8 to September 30 2017
• Renting of canvas bungalows and lodge tents : June 5 to September 30 2017
• Pitches for camping : April 8 to September 30 2017
• Organised entertainment : July and August (see details with the reception desk)
• Snack and bakery : June to September (see details with the reception desk)
• Restaurant July and August (see details with the reception desk)
• Bar : April 8 to September 30 2017