Agen's campsite activities
Gascony in Southwest France, for holidays you’ll never forget
We don’t believe in the stereotyped entertainment programmes of camping clubs, we think that entertainment should be available but not overwhelming. Games, siestas, lazy dips, strolls, sport – on the campsite or nearby. Suggestions, but no pressure! Our entire team are on hand to help with these activities from 7 July to 28 August.
To help you settle in and get to know you, everyone is invited to an ice-breaking session at 6pm on Sundays.
You’ll get to know everyone on our team.
We’ll tell you about all of the week’s activities and, above all, you can sample some regional produce from local producers who lay out their wares just for you.
Sporting holidays in Lot et Garonne
Throughout the summer there are a variety of outdoor or sporting activities available, with or without supervision.
- Mountain bike tours – well-marked routes either from the campsite or from Buzet:
- Cycling tours
- Walking routes
- 20 bikes for hire (5 for children)
- Canoeing on the lake
Kid club in Lot et Garonne's campsite
Kids Club: the best way to find and make friends.
Every morning, Mondays to Fridays, from 10am to 12 noon: activities for youngsters aged 6 to 12.
- For older children or families
- Tourist circuits
- Competitions (Beach Volley, Pétanque, etc.)
- Mountain bike outings
- Orienteering for beginners
Starting on 7 July, there will be occasional evening events during the week
- Weekly evening dinner with music
- Family quiz evening
- Barbecue evening: we look after the fire, just bring your own meat and a salad.
- Sample the freshwater crayfish caught the same morning by the children (and adults), with a glass of local Côtes de Gascogne wine
- Pétanque and beach volley areas
- Children’s playground (slides, swings, junior climbing wall, rope bridges, etc.)
- Table tennis table
- Multi-sports pitch (basketball, football, etc.)
- Bouncy castle for children
- Television room
- Games room (billiard table, pinball, table football, darts, video games)
Activities on the Lake
- Fishing; no need for a licence, just bring your gear
- Diving platform
- Inflatable toys