At the Campsite everything is there to have a good stay!
- The private lake in the center of the campsite with its fine sandy beach is ideal for making castles or relaxing. Its water quality is excellent for swimming and it has inflatable games to have fun with your family.
- The campsite extends over several hectares of protected nature, classified Natura 2000, where respect for the environment reigns.
- Discover also the indoor swimming pool, heated to 28°C, with deckchairs at your disposal.
- The terrace overlooks the lake and allows you to admire the sunset. The bar is open from breakfast to midnight.
- There is a large choice of rental accommodation.
- On site, you will find everything you need to spend wonderful moments: games, animations, catering, fresh bread, heated swimming pool, lake, fishing.
- At the reception you will find all the touristic information.
- A campsite on a human scale: 69 pitches.
Ideally situated campsite!
- The surroundings of the campsite are full of entertainment and cultural outings: castles, museums, canoeing, tree climbing, golf, karting, Walygator park, escape-game, cycling, hiking, horse riding, paintball, horse-drawn carriage rides, gardens, thermal baths, baths, casino, Aqualand, medieval villages and listed bastides, as well as lots of local producers and much more!
- Our campsite is in the heart of the historically rich Albret region: the country of King Henry IV, near Nérac, capital of the Albret family.
- It is close to all amenities: mini-market, bakery, butcher's, tobacco shop, pharmacy, doctor.
- Temperatures are hot during the day and temperate at night, which is particularly pleasant. And during the day, you will always have the lake to refresh yourself, the bar to quench your thirst or have an ice cream!